Please note that at this time the T-shirts and hats are shipped from the USA. Apparel Orders shipped from the USA may be subject to GST/HST import charges by Customs based on the province of residence. As such no sales tax will be charged to Canadian residents at the time of purchase for these items.
Only the Vehicle Magnet and PVC Patch are shipped from Canada.
Items from Canada - Order Processing / Turnaround times -
- Processing: 4-7 business days
- Cut-off Times: Daily cut-off to start processing the same business day is: 12:30PM ET / 9:30AM PT
- Business Days: Monday – Friday
Items from USA - Order Processing / Turnaround times -
Processing time - 2 - 7 business days
Items from Canada - Shipping times -
We ship via Canada Post.
- Canada – 5-7 business days
- USA – 7-12 business days
In order to keep the shipping cost as low as possible, tracking is not provided.
Items from USA - Shipping times -
Canada - 5-10 business days without tracking
USA - 3-5 business days via USPS
If the problem occurred as a result of an error on our part, we are more than happy to replace for you your item.
Check out the list below to determine if you are eligible for a replacement
- Faulty Product - If the product has a hole, stains, or manufacturing defect.
- Placement Issue - If a print is clearly crooked or off-centre (>1").
- Incorrect Image
- Wrong Item Sent - If we send you the wrong garment, color or size.
Replacement Request Instructions -
Please follow these instructions for an exchange:
- Take a photo of the problem - If the problem is print size, please use a ruler.
- Send an email with the subject line "Order # "YourOrderNumber" Replacement Request" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the following:
- The photo(s)
- A specific description of the issue
- The Order Number
- If there are multiple products in an order, identifying the product with the issue
T-Shirt & Garment Care
Washing: Wash inside out with cold water with similar colors using a gentle cycle
Ironing: If ironing is necessary, iron inside-out on the lowest setting
Drying: Tumble dry low or hang dry
Avoid using bleach and do not dry clean.
Applying static cling decal
Static cling stickers/decals are great because they don't use any adhesive and can be easily removed without residue. Instead, they use natural static to adhere to just about any smooth surface. You can even move them and reposition them somewhere else if you wish.
- These stickers are designed to go on the inside of your window, facing outwards.
- Clean the surface of the window that you will be applying your sticker to thoroughly. Be sure to remove any grease or dust or your sticker may not adhere to the window properly.
- Remove by peeling the clear plastic film covering the front of your sticker
- Position the sticker and gently press onto the window.
- Once your sticker is in position, you can push out any trapped air working from the centre to the edges using an object like a credit card.
- If you're not happy with the position of your sticker you can gently remove it and start again.
PLEASE NOTE : In the winter, the cold and dry weather can affect the adhesion of the window decal. Try parking indoors and allow the windshield to warm up before applying.
Vehicle Magnetic Decal
Before Attaching Your Flexible Magnetic Sign:
1. Be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured or hardened. Paint takes a minimum of 90 days to cure; clear coat a minimum of 60 days.
2. The vehicle should be clean and dry before attaching the sign.
3. Apply a good quality car wax to the area of the vehicle where you are going to attach the sign. Make sure you polish it
4. Clean the reverse side of the magnetic material with water and a mild detergent, then wipe with a soft cloth and let dry.
Applying Your Flexible Magnetic Sign:
1. Magnetic signs will not adhere to irregular or highly curved surfaces, such as trim molding, etc. You have to find a flat or gently curved surface to apply the sign.
2. The sign should be flat against the surface, with no air pockets, bubbles, or edges of the sign raised off the surface.
3. The sign will not stick to non-metallic body fillers, simulated wood grain siding, and some repainted surfaces.
4. If you place the sign in the wrong position, do not drag the sign across the surface to the new position, it will scratch the finish. Remove the sign completely and re-affix.
Using Your Flexible Magnetic Sign:
1. Do not use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight, such as automobile Do not use on any surface in which the temperature exceeds 150°F.
2. Long term use on surfaces exposed to sunlight can result in uneven fading of the surface because the area under the magnetic sign is shielded from ultraviolet sun rays.
3. High winds, turbulence, and vehicles passing while driving can cause the sign to blow off.
Daily Cleaning of Your Flexible Magnetic Sign:
1. To guard against dirt buildup, you should remove the sign daily from your vehicle to inspect and clean.
2. You should weekly re-apply a fine quality car wax to the painted surface holding a magnetic sign.
Failure to follow any of these instructions can cause damage to the sign and to the vehicle’s paint finish and other surfaces.
If you have any safety or vandalism concerns when leaving your vehicle unattended or when a family member is driving...please keep in mind that you can remove the decals easily and reapply later on. These decals are not permanent.
For the static cling decal - just keep the card it comes with and place it there when storing. The cling decal can be cleaned with a little soap and water and reapplied later on using the original application technique.
The vast majority of TBL Decal purchasers are members of law enforcement. However, some are supporters or family of law enforcement. As such the decals should only be used as one indicator. LEO's should always follow their training and approach vehicles with caution. Further questioning and supporting documentation should used to ascertain any claim. Stay Safe!